Arty Gift Guide
Does your child love art? Do they light up when you take them to art museums and love experimenting with art supplies? Are you looking for the perfect gift for your little artist or a little artist you know and love? Well, we have compiled a variety of gift ideas for the young artists you know and love. Many of the links in this post are affiliate links which means Blooming Brilliant does receive a small percentage for referring you, there is no extra cost to you.Â Â Before we get started on this amazing list of items to get your little artist, it is always a great idea to get them a membership to a museum they like to visit over and over again.
Kidzaw Kids Master Kitz Sunflowers Educational Craft Kit, 20″ x 16″
- Allows children to create their own version of the sunflowers painting by Vincent van Gogh using cleverly designed tools and illustrated instructions that guarantee a beautiful outcome
- Children have so much fun, their confidence builds and they create a beautiful keepsake that looks great framed and hung on any wall or also makes a great gift
- All the materials for two paintings are included, but many more can be made if additional paper and paint are purchased
- A fun, fact-filled lesson Plan about the artist and his contributions to the world of art is also included
- A beautifully designed package can be used as an art toolbox and all the included tools can be used again and again for other projects
Art In History Hands-On History Greek Drinking Vessel
- 6.5″ x 4.5″ Unfinished Pottery-Greek Vessel (For Decorative Use Only)
- High-Quality Paint Brush, Sponge, and Plate Pallet
- Paint Kit and Paint Guide (Including Step-by-Step Decorating Instructions, Timeline, and Fun Facts)
- Craft Paper (to protect the painting surface)
- Download Code For Lesson Plan (Includes History Of Artifact, History Of Time Period, Maps, Full-Color Motifs, And Decorating Instructions
A refreshing source of ideas for creating fine art with children,Â Art Lab for KidsÂ encourages the artistâs own voice, marks, and style. This fun and creative book features 52 fine art projects set into weekly lessons, beginning with drawing, moving through painting and printmaking, and then building to paper collage and mixed media. Each lesson features and relates to the work and style of a contemporary artist. Lisa Congdon, Megan Bogonovich, and Amy Rice are just a few of the artists included. The labs can be used as singular projects or to build up to a year of hands-on fine art experiences. The lessons in this book are open-ended to be explored over and overâwith different results each time! Colorful photos illustrate how different people using the same lesson will yield different results, exemplifying the way the lesson brings out each artistâs personal style.Â Art Lab for KidsÂ is the perfect book for creative families, friends, and community groups and works as lesson plans for both experienced and new art teachers. Children of all ages and experience levels can be guided by adults and will enjoy these engaging exercises.
Little Art Lovers
Claude Monet Little Thinker – 11″ Plush Doll for Kids and Adults
- Dolls of famous figures, politicians, artists, scientists, and philosophers make smart and clever gifts.
- Comes with a removable tag with a portrait, quotes, and achievements.
- Approximately 11″ tall.
- Collect them all and surround yourself with the greatest minds – in plush form!
Mudpuppy-Andy Warhol – Set of Crayons-Campbell’s Soup Can (1965) – Orange and Blue
- Contains 18 crayons
- Tin package, 4″ high x 2 1/2″ diameter
Andy Warhol Coloring Book
Mudpuppy’s Andy Warhol Coloring Book features the iconic pop artist’s greatest hits ready to be colored in and customized by young artists. Introduce well-known classics like Andy’s Campbell’s Soup Cans to a new generation in a creative and interactive way with this 32-page coloring book. Each page is perforated to easily tear out and display as a new work of art.
â¢ 32 pages, 9.5 x 12.25 in. (24 x 31 cm)
â¢ Staple-bound and perforated pages
â¢ Soft-touch finish
Mudpuppy Andy Warhol Wooden Magnetic Shapes
- Mudpuppy Andy Warhol Wooden Magnetic Shapes
Fliptomania Degas Dancer Flipbook
- Flip the pages with your thumb — see a little movie in your hands!
- This wonderful flipbook animation shows Degas’ famous bronze statue of a dancer coming to life and leaping onto the stage of another Degas painting!
- Check out the 4-second video to see the flipbook in action!
- Great stocking stuffer!
Apparel and Fun Stuff
Famous Painting Art Printed Funny Novelty Casual Cotton Crew Socks
- EXCELLENT QUALITY – Our art socks are made of 80% cotton, 15% acrylic, 5% spandex. Comfortable, lightweight, wearable and sweat-wicking. It’s gentle on your skin, suitable both for indoor and outdoor activity.
- SUITABLE SIZE – Our women’s socks are approximately flat length is 13.9″, width is 3.5″. Fits shoe size, mens 5-10, womens 6-11. Comfortable soft stretch cotton. They are elastic and perfectly make it suitable for your feet. 4 or 5 pairs famous painting socks with cute design, applicable to many occasions.
- BEST VALUE – Come with 4 or 5 pairs novelty socks. Famous oil painting pattern design meet the double effect of fashion and comfort, brighten up those cool weather mornings with these snuggly socks to keep your toes completely dry and quite good.
Socksmith Women’s Kahlo Portrait
- SocksmithÂ® can be your canvas too.
- Sold as a one-pair pack.
- Crew-cut style sits at the calf.
- Repeating Kahlo print.
- Self-adjusting welt cuff. Ribbed cuff. Elastic arch support. Deep heel pocket. Y-stitch heel. Reinforced toe and heel. 63% cotton, 34% nylon, 3% lycraÂ®. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported.
Sidecca Novelty Frida Kahlo Faux Leather Mini Backpack
- Faux leather backpack in a Frida Kahlo design.
- Vinyl-Lined -Adjustable strap
- Top zippered closure
- Approximate Measurements: 8″ (L) x 4″ (W) x 10″ (H)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Van Gogh Self-Portrait Small Enamel Pin
- An Enamel Van Gogh Self-Portrait Artist Pin for your lapel or backpack; measures 1″ L x 1″W
- Unique, collectible fashion pin for men’s and women’s backpacks, totes, duffel bags, purses, jackets, shoes, hats and more
- Versatile, colorful novelty accessory that makes adds a fun accent to any outfit
- High-quality design and a simple mechanism make it easy and safe to quickly attach and remove
- Give this enamel pin as a special gift to family and friends or wear it yourself
MoMA NB EXH Degas Gilded Dance
Frida Kahlo Art Coffee Mug – Famous Quotes in English and SpanishÂ
- Frida’s quote appears in both English and Spanish.
- The perfect mug for her many admirers – the realists and the dreamers alike.
- 10 oz. mug. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Comes in a colorful box.
The Art Box Postcards
Toys and Games
Â Frida Kahlo Magnetic Dress-Up Doll Play Set
- Mix and Match Frida on your fridge.
- Magnet set includes two sheets of accessories, measuring approximately 7.5″ x 12″ each.
- Dozens of pieces for nearly limitless options on your refrigerator, or any other magnetic surface. This set does not include a magnetic board.
- Quirky, fun, educational, and makes a great funny gift.
Frida Kahlo Paper Dolls
Mudpuppy Andy Warhol Stencil Set
- Perfect for aspiring artists, or any Warhol fan
- 12 colorful stencil cards
- Packaged in a stackable tin with window
- Tin: 4.25″ x 1.5″ x 4.25″
- Stencil cards: 4″ x 4″
Spot the Differences Book 2: Art Masterpiece Mysteries
Two versions of 25 paintings by some of the world’s greatest artists appear side by side. Look closely â can you tell which is a true reproduction and which isn’t? Featured works include Edward Hicks’Â Peaceable Kingdom,Â Seurat’sÂ A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte,Â and paintings by Renoir, Whistler, VelÃ¡zquez, Cassatt, and others. This book encourages art appreciation and offers fun facts about paintings and artists.
Professor Noggin’s History of Art – A Educational Trivia Based Card Game For Kids
- Professor Noggins series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects like History of Art.
- Each of the thirty game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions.
- Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged while of course having fun.
- A special three-numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability.
- For 2-8 players ages and up.
Old Masters Memory Game
Old Masters Memory GameÂ collects the most famous and beloved portrait painters from the 16th and 17th centuries in one game that is fun to play, educational, and a feast for the eyes. The task, as always, is to collect two portrait paintings by the same painter.
The Art Game: Artists’ Trump Cards
Piet Mondrian or Andy Warhol â Damien Hirst or Banksy â whose artworks have been the most influential? The most shocking? The most expensive? How about their versatility or critical reception? These playing cards allow art lovers of all ages to play their favorite artists against each other to discover who rules the art world.
Manifesto!: The Art Movements Game
Andy Warhol is Pop, Pablo Picasso is Cubist and Marcel Duchamp is Dada. Artists gather in movements, just as wildebeests run in herds. Do you know the great art movements and how the great artists fit into them? PlayÂ ManifestoÂ to test your knowledge or effortlessly learn a little art history.
Go Fish for Modern Artists Card Game
- At last! A game that introduces children to modern art
- Learn about great art
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner
- Play two classic card games of memory, strategy, and art appreciation
Modern Art Deluxe Memory Game
Guess The Artist: The Art Quiz Game
- Can you identify a famous artist from just three visual clues?
- Test your knowledge of art history by puzzling out the answer from these entertaining illustrations
- Featuring 60 artists â from Michelangelo to Marina AbramoviÄ, Hokusai to Damien Hirst
- This after-dinner game is an ideal gift for art lovers everywhere.
My Big Art Show: A Card Game + Book – Collect Paintings to Win
My Big Art ShowÂ is a thrilling game in which children curate their own art shows. Each card represents a work of art as well as key information, such as artist and date. The cards also use symbols and colors to indicate which movement and theme the work represents. There are twelve movements: Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassicism, Romanticism, Realism, Impressionism, Post-Impressionism, Expressionism, Cubism, Futurism, Surrealism, and Pop Art, and six themes: People, Places, Objects, Animals, Story, and Religion. The aim of the main card game is to be the first to âput on aÂ show,â or collect three and four of a kind. The game encourages children to become familiar with great artworks and movements from the last five centuries and helps them recognize the styles and themes that paintings share. The cards show reproductions of over fifty major works of artâby Michelangelo, VelÃ¡zquez, Degas, Van Gogh, Kandinsky, Picasso, DalÃ, Warhol, and others. An informative book supports the game by providing further information on the artworks and artists, answers to questions on the cards and alternative games to play.
Pomegranate Henri Matisse Purple Robe and Anemones, 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Purple Robe and Anemones, 1937, by Henri Matisse (French, 1869 – 1954)
- Purple Robe and Anemones is part of the renowned Cone Collection housed in The Baltimore Museum of Art
- Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.
- Thoughtfully conceived and engagingly intricate, Pomegranate’s 1,000-piece interlocking jigsaw puzzles combine superb color reproduction, stunning and unusual images, and sturdy construction to delight generations of novice and veteran puzzle-workers.
- WARNING: Choking hazardâsmall parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Art Activity Book
A write-in activity book featuring a wide range of famous paintings, alongside creative projects and puzzles which will help children to understand basic principles of art, such as color and composition in a fun and interactive way.
Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers about Art
Art to Color
Shop the whole list from our Amazon shop here!
Pin it for later