How can we keep our children safe online? In a world where our children are technologically savvy how can week keep up with everything they are doing?
Why You Need Bark to Help Protect Your Children Online
It doesn’t matter how old your child is, chances are they know how to use the smartphone, iPad, or Kindle. It is hard to stay on top of it all, plus constantly going through your child’s phone or devices teaches them to be sneaky. If only there were a way to build some trust but also keep an eye on what they are doing. Oh, there is something just like that! It is called Bark, and it is an app that you need to get if you have children and devices. Before we check out why Bark is so great, please take a moment to pin this post to your parenting board.
What is Bark?
Bark is a parental monitoring service that helps you keep your child safer while they use their cell phone and other devices. Bark uses an algorithm that continues to monitor email and text messages as well as over 30 different social networks for potential safety concerns, so us busy parents can save time and still have peace of mind. It is hard to try to stay on top of one child’s devices and social media apps, try doing it with two or more, that is more than a full-time job.
What Does Bark Monitor?
Bark monitors over 30 of the most popular apps and social media platforms, including text messaging and email. They check all these platforms for signs of digital dangers. They also provide screen time management and web filtering tools which helps set healthy limits.
9 Reasons Why You Need Bark
- Bark monitors social media, they track conversations and content on Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GroupMe, and more.
- 24/7 Detection. Bark looks for activity that may indicate online predators, adult content, sexting, cyberbullying, drug use, suicidal thoughts, and more.
- Text and Email Monitoring. Not only does Bark monitor social media, but it also monitors your child’s text messages and emails. Bark works with iOS and Andriod to monitor texts, photos, and videos for concerning interactions.
- Parental Alerts. Get automatic alerts when Bark detects potential issues, along with expert recommendations from child psychologists for addressing them.
- Screen Time and Web Filtering. Manage when your children can access the internet and which sites are appropriate for them to visit.
- Save Time and Build Trust. Bark helps you save time from manually monitoring your children’s activities, respecting your time, and your child’s privacy by only surfacing potential concerns.
- Unlimited Activities. Both plans Bark and Bark Jr. are just one price regardless of the size of your family, or the number of devices you have.
- State of the art Security. Bark doesn’t mess around, they protect your family’s data and privacy. All data is kept secure with encryption.
- World-Class Support. If you need any help getting set up or with anything at all. Their support team is there to help you get the most out of their services.
Try Bark Now!
You can try Bark for free for seven days. Choose from two amazing subscriptions.
Bark Jr. which costs five dollars per month or forty-nine dollars annually. With Bark Jr., you can manage screen time, filter which websites your children can visit and keep up with your children with their location check-ins. This subscription is perfect for younger children.
Bark costs fourteen dollars per month or ninety-nine dollars annually. With Bark, you can monitor texts, email, YouTube, and over thirty apps and social platforms. You can get alerts for issues such as cyberbullying, online predators, suicidal ideation, and more. You can manage screen time and filter which websites your children can visit. As well as keep up with where your children are with the location check-ins.