Crafts for Kids
Crafts for Kids offers you a plethora of crafts devoted to children. Most crafts are simple and fun but some may be challenging. We love sharing crafts for the holidays and related to different things we are doing.
Benefits of Crafts with Kids
Benefits of crafts with kids include:
- Bilateral Coordination- using both hands together to color, draw, cut etc. is an important skill that will help as your child grows and learns how to write, tie shoes, type and so much more.
- Fine Motor Coordination- In order to draw shapes, cut patterns, and write by hand, children are required to use their fine motor coordination. Crafts help develop and improve these skills.
- Self Regulation- sometimes you must wait for a craft to dry, teaching a lesson in patience and self-control is an important lesson taught when doing crafts.
- Self-esteem booster- we want to challenge our kids (within in reason, nothing too difficult please), completing crafts successfully and having them displayed around the house will give them a great sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Bonding and fun- your kids will love to spend some quality time with you and creating something together is a great way to do it.
- Creative thinking- creating crafts is a great way to open the mind and start thinking creatively.