Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Tiny Tots Reading Club
Tiny Tots Reading Club is a once a week post (every Tuesday) devoted to early literacy. We share amazing books for toddlers and preschoolers. We go beyond the book by offering a FREE printable learning activity and craft based on the book of the week.
What are the benefits?
- Tiny Tots Reading Club endorses early literacy.
- It promotes a lifetime love of learning as well as reading.
- It turns reading into a social activity (parent/ teacher and child(ren)).
- It also opens the child’s mind creatively through arts, crafts and activities.
- It introduces the child to reading comprehension and critical thinking.
What Kind of Free Printable?
The free printable is related to the story we chose to share for the week. We offer a printable we created to help your child work on fine motor skills, reading, writing, and math.
What kind of craft will there be?
We try to offer simple crafts related to the story of the week, something easy for the child to do with little assistance. Yet, something that older kids may enjoy as well.
Why is this so important or needed?
- It makes story time an event.
- Opens the child's imagination.
- Offers an opportunity for critical thinking
- reading comprehension or listening skills.
- Builds a bond with parent or teacher over literature.
- Most of all it is FUN!