Gingerbread Man Craft
This gingerbread man craft is probably one of my most favorite Christmas crafts we have ever done. I love how cute and simple they are and they are perfect for the Holiday season. Whether you enjoy baking them for the holiday or not you can’t go wrong with crafting them! These are simple enough to make batches of for your kids to decorate keeping them busy, happy and entertained.
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
Gingerbread Man cookie cutter
What to do:
- First, trace a gingerbread man on a brown piece of construction paper, using a gingerbread man cookie cutter.
- Cut out the gingerbread men shapes.
- Next, decorate them using markers or even white out pens.
- Then, cover each man with glue, a glue stick works really well.
- Then cover them with clear glitter. (optional)
LET US KNOW
Pin it for Later