Gingerbread Man Craft
This gingerbread man craft is probably one of my most favorite Christmas crafts we have ever done. I love how cute and simple they are and they are perfect for the Holiday season. Whether you enjoy baking them for the holiday or not you can’t go wrong with crafting them! These are simple enough to make batches of for your kids to decorate keeping them busy, happy, and entertained. Before we begin, please take a moment to pin this post to your Christmas Crafts board.
Suppplies for the Gingerbread Man Craft
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Gingerbread Man cookie cutter
- Brown Paper
- White Out or White Paint Pen (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
Instructions to Make the Gingerbread Man Craft
What to do:
- First, trace a gingerbread man on a brown piece of construction paper, using a gingerbread man cookie cutter.
- Cut out the gingerbread men shapes.
- Next, decorate them using markers or even white-out pens.
- Then, cover each man with glue, a glue stick works really well.
- Then cover them with clear glitter. (optional)
Gingerbread Man Craft Video Tutorial
Enjoyed this craft? Check out our Paper Stocking Craft.
Grab a copy of our Christmas Coloring Book
Want to read a book that goes with this craft? Check this one out at your local library or click on the image to purchase!
Get excited about the holidays and enjoy learning fun with these Special Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Your Homeschool shared by amazing homeschoolers just like you!