Gingerbread Men Craft
This gingerbread men craft is probably one of my most favorite Christmas crafts we have ever done. I love how cute and simple they are and they are perfect for the Holiday season. Whether you enjoy baking them for the holiday or not you can’t go wrong with crafting them! These are simple enough to make batches of for your kids to decorate keeping them busy, happy and entertained.
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
What to do:
- First, trace a gingerbread man on a brown piece of construction paper, using a gingerbread man cookie cutter.
- Cut out the gingerbread men shapes.
- Next, decorate them using markers or even white-out pens.
- Then, cover each man with glue, a glue stick works really well.
- Then cover them with clear glitter. (optional)
Get excited about the holidays and enjoy learning fun with these Special Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Your Homeschool shared by amazing homeschoolers just like you!
Enjoyed this craft? Check out our Paper Stocking Craft.
Want to read a book that goes with this craft? Check this one out at your local library or click on the image to purchase!
Pin it for Later