Conversation Heart Science
Today we will show you an experiment to see what will happen when each conversation heart is exposed to a different environment.
What you will need:
- Conversation hearts or hard candy of some sort
- about 7 cups (Make sure you use a microwave-safe dish in the microwave)
- Rubbing Alcohol
What to do:
- Discuss or write down some predictions of what you think will happen to each heart in each environment.
- Fill each cup with a liquid and label it.
- Create a data table and set times to check changes in your candy (1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes) This is optional depending on age.
- Observe what happens, does it sink or float? Did it get soft? Disintegrate, Dissolve, Melt?
- Record your data.
Check it out in action
LET US KNOW!
We would love to see you doing the experiments!
PIN IT FOR LATER
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)