DIY Father’s Day Gift
Celebrating Father’s Day with a little one is such an exciting time. Taking the time to create a gift for Dad is a perfect way to capture a memory and share your love in a simple and fun way.
This year we created a very simple gift for Dad that did just that, captured a memory of Isabella and shared our love for him.
What you will need:
What to do:
- Using a piece of card stock print out the poem printable I provided or write out the poem yourself. (the poem is below)
- Then paint your child’s hands with a layer of finger paint
- press their hands on the printed card stock or a fresh sheet
- Then snap a photo and print
- Cut out photo paste, write in your child’s name and age.
“Here my hand-prints are done for everyone to view.
I had so much fun doing this for you.
So, look upon this hand-prints plague hanging on your wall
and memories will come back of me when I was small.”
Let us know
Did you try out this craft? Did Dad love it? Let us know in the comments below. We would love to see a photo of yours. Make sure to snap a photo and tag us Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag- #LearningCreatively