Fundanoodle I Can Pound!
Welcome to another Fundanoodle Friday! If you have never heard of Fundanoodle before, make sure to check our previous post. In a nutshell Fundanoodle is a educational readiness program that helps children develop and improve motor skills. Today I am sharing with you the Fundanoodle I Can Pound! Activity Kit.
I Can Pound! Activity Kit
The Fundanoodle I Can Pound! Activity Kit, is tons of fun and it improves hand stability, paper stabilization and hand-eye coordination and so much more.
Muscle Movers/ Body Builders:
- Promotes manual desterity
- Increases motor skills
- Improves bilateral intergration
- Fosters pincer grip
- Builds fine motor skills
Visual Motor/ Eye Builders:
- Enhances eye-hand coordination
- Encourages visually guided movements
- Sharpens visual perceptual skills
- Fosters body perception and bilateral coordination
- Promotes tactile awareness and exploration
- Encourages following a pattern and/ or sequence
- Promotes concentration
- Develops color and shape recognition
- Builds self-esteem
The Kit includes:
- A dense foam board that can be used on any surface and is specially designed to withstand extensive use while maintaining appropriate resistance;
- A top-heavy hammer is specially designed to improve hand-strength by forcing a strong grip;
- The 50-colored pegs which can be used to develop color-recognition, learn sequencing and develop motor skills;
- 105 pounding pages that keep children engaged, entertained and learning from preschool through Kindergarten.
- The kit comes packaged in a sturdy Fundanoodle canvas tote for easy storage and mobility.
There are many ways you can use Fundanoodle Products. If you are looking for some fun ways to use this product with your toddler or preschooler, make sure to check out how we use this kit in weekly lessons.
Check out our video:
Let Us Know
Want to know about a specific product? Let us know in the comment section below and we will make sure to get to it in our next issues of Fundanoodle Friday!
For February 2017
Until February 5th 2017
I am an ambassador for Fundanoodle and the links in this post will direct you to my fundanoodle site, any purchases made will result in a small commission with no extra cost to you. All the thoughts expressed in this post are my 100% honest opinion.