The Halloween season can be so much fun! Creating crafts are one way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, then we shared a Pumpkin Mask Craft, witch light craft, a cute black cat craft, the candy corn craft, a ghost bookmark, the vampire craft, the mummy craft, the Frankenstein craft and now we are sharing this adorable little bat craft.
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
toilet paper tube (or paper towel tube)
googly eyes (optional)
What to do:
- First, paint your paper roll black. Let dry.
- Next, press down the center on both sides of the top of the tube. This will create your bat ears.
- Then, sketch out your bat wings on a piece of black construction paper. Cut them out.
- Then, glue the tube to the center of the wings. Let dry.
- Now, glue on the googly eyes and cut out two small triangles out of white construction paper for your bat’s fangs.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for later