The Halloween season can be so much fun! Creating crafts are one way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, then we shared a Pumpkin Mask Craft, then we are shared witch light craft, then we shared a cute black cat craft, then we shared the candy corn craft, then we shared ghost bookmark, then we shared the vampire craft and then the mummy craft. Today we are sharing a fun and easy Halloween spider craft! It is so fun and spooky your kids will love these!
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Styrofoam balls (1 medium and 1 small)
- black paint
- tiny googly eyes
- black pipe cleaners
- hot glue (optional, you can use school glue)
What to do:
- First, paint a medium and a small styrofoam ball black. We poked a toothpick into the bottom of the styrofoam ball and the other end of the toothpick into a paper cup and used that to hold it up in order to paint the ball without to much mess.
- Next, glue the balls together. School glue works fine but hot glue dries faster and seems to work a bit better.
- Then, glue on the tiny googly eyes, you could also paint the eyes on instead.
- Next, cut four black pipe cleaners in half and poke four on each side of the medium ball. Mold them to look like legs.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram use the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for later