Halloween Vampire Craft
The Halloween season can be so much fun! Creating crafts is one way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, then we shared a Pumpkin Mask Craft, then we are shared witch light craft, then we shared a cute black cat craft, then we shared the candy corn craft, then we shared ghost bookmark. Today I am sharing our super fun Halloween vampire craft. This is such a creative craft that your kids are sure to love.
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
toilet paper tube (or paper towel tube)
peach paint (optional)
googly eyes (optional)
What to do:
- First, paint the vampires’ hair and clothes with black paint.
- Next, paint the vampires’ face. This is a heart shape, we used peach paint mixed with white to make our vampire as pale as possible.
- Then paint on a thick white line in the bottom center, this will be the vampire, this will be the vampires’ shirt.
- Next, paint on a red bow.
- Then, once that is all dry, paint on the face, adding googly eyes are optional.
- Once everything is dry, use black construction paper to create the vampires’ cape.
- Cut out the vampires’ cape and glue the toilet paper roll vampire onto the cape.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for later