Halloween Witch Light Craft
The Halloween season is so much fun. Creating crafts are one way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, yesterday we shared a Pumpkin Mask Craft and today we are sharing a fun Halloween witch light craft. These are so adorable and great to add a little ring to and hang around the house or dress a table with for a Halloween party.
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Flame-less tea light candles
- Green Glitter
- Googly Eyes
- Black Felt
- Orange Felt
- Gray Yarn (Optional)
What to do:
- First, coat the flame-less tea lights with glue. Shake on glitter. (I used some of the yellow and green glitters that I linked to, to get a nice light green color.)
- Once they are dry, add googly eyes.
- Next, cut a few strands of gray yarn. *optional
- Tie the yarn together with the knot in the middle. Glue the knot to the top of the tea light.
- Next, cut a small triangle out of the black felt. Glue it to the top of your tea light.
- Next, cut out a small square and rectangle out of orange felt to decorate the witch’s hat.
- Make sure everything is glued and dried. Now separate the yarn strands.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram use the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for later