Halloween Witch Light Craft
The Halloween season is so much fun. Creating crafts is one way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, yesterday we shared a Pumpkin Mask Craft and today we are sharing a fun Halloween witch light craft. These are so adorable and great to add a little ring to and hang around the house or dress a table with for a Halloween party.
Supplies for Witch Light Craft
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Flame-less tea light candles
- Green Glitter
- Googly Eyes
- Black Felt
- Orange Felt
- Gray Yarn (Optional)
Witch Light Craft Instructions
What to do:
- First, coat the flame-less tea lights with glue. Shake on glitter. (I used some of the yellow and green glitters that I linked to, to get a nice light green color.)
- Once they are dry, add googly eyes.
- Next, cut a few strands of gray yarn. *optional
- Tie the yarn together with the knot in the middle. Glue the knot to the top of the tea light.
- Next, cut a small triangle out of the black felt. Glue it to the top of your tea light.
- Next, cut out a small square and rectangle out of orange felt to decorate the witch’s hat.
- Make sure everything is glued and dried. Now separate the yarn strands.