Fundanoodle I Can Pound! Activity Kit
If you have never heard of Fundanoodle before, make sure to check our previous post. In a nutshell, Fundanoodle is an educational readiness program that helps children develop and improve motor skills. Today I am sharing with you the Fundanoodle I Can Pound! Activity Kit.
I Can Pound! Activity Kit
The Fundanoodle I Can Pound! Activity Kit is tons of fun and it improves hand stability, paper stabilization, and hand-eye coordination and so much more.
Muscle Movers/ Body Builders:
- Promotes manual dexterity
- Increases motor skills
- Improves bilateral integration
- Fosters pincer grip
- Builds fine motor skills
Visual Motor/ Eye Builders:
- Enhances eye-hand coordination
- Encourages visually guided movements
- Sharpens visual perceptual skills
- Fosters body perception and bilateral coordination
- Promotes tactile awareness and exploration
- Encourages following a pattern and/ or sequence
- Promotes concentration
- Develops color and shape recognition
- Builds self-esteem
The Kit includes:
- A dense foam board that can be used on any surface and is specially designed to withstand extensive use while maintaining appropriate resistance;
- A top-heavy hammer is specially designed to improve hand-strength by forcing a strong grip;
- The 50-colored pegs which can be used to develop color-recognition, learn to sequence and develop motor skills;
- 105 pounding pages that keep children engaged, entertained and learning from preschool through Kindergarten.
- The kit comes packaged in a sturdy Fundanoodle canvas tote for easy storage and mobility.
There are many ways you can use Fundanoodle Products. If you are looking for some fun ways to use this product with your toddler or preschooler, make sure to check out how we use this kit in weekly lessons.
Check out our video:
LET US KNOW
Want to know about a specific product? Let us know in the comments below. If you purchased any of these products snap a photo and share it with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using the hashtag- #handsonlearning
For more even more information about Fundanoodle, exclusive tips and activities to help your little learner develop and improve their motor skills subscribe here.
PIN IT FOR LATER