21st-Century Learning with Virtua School
Are you stressing over the amount of time your children are on devices? Are you looking for a way to make their device time more productive? Maybe, you are looking for a way to compact your homeschool into one simple all-inclusive program online. Time spent on devices can be productive and beneficial. You can boost your child’s retention and learn with Virtua School. Recently, we tested out Virtua School from Homeschool Buyers Co-op. If your child enjoys learning online, then Virtua School may be the perfect fit for your homeschool. Before I tell you all about Virtua School, please take a moment to pin this post to your homeschool board.
What is Virtua School?
Virtua School is a new learning platform powered by Artificial Intelligence to tailor the learning experience to your child’s specific abilities. Virtua School will create a continually adapting personalized pathway for your child, including real-time data, to make the best educational choices for them. It helps students build their strengths and overcome their specific learning difficulties.
Virtua School Features:
- Diagnostic Testing
- Recommended Learning Path
- Micro-lessons with instant feedback
- Identifies learning gaps & corrects misconceptions
- Teacher Dashboard with Automatic Grading & real-time data
- Access to thousands of resources
How Does Virtua School Work?
Virtua School works in three ways:
- Thousands of high-quality resources are available to use in a variety of learning styles. Choose whether your child wants to read, watch, or do! Virtual contains over 2,000 mini lessons called Nuggets in Math, Science, and English.
- The artificial intelligence creates a personalized learning path that fills in the gaps in your child’s knowledge.
- Easy-to-use dashboards help parents to guide their children through their learning. The areas in need of support are easily identified.
What is a Nugget in Virtua School?
A nuggets is a mini-lesson and a series of questions. These nuggets are used to personalize the students learning path. Nuggets take as little as 10-15 minutes to complete.
According to Homeschool Buyers Co-op, your subscription to Virtua School gives you access to Virtua Library. We are talking about access to thousands of resources! In addition to the lessons, activities, and videos Virtua School offers, there is also this fantastic digital library jam-packed with extra content. Your children will get access to a library of tens of thousands of ebooks and audiobooks intentionally chosen and designed to keep kids learning.
There is content for every reader and every interest level, including comic books, video books, bestselling and classic children’s books, and even magazines! The digital library is extremely beneficial right now with limited access to libraries. We are suffering from our local library closed.
Your children will also get access to award-winning MUZZY language lessons for Spanish, French, and Mandarin. This is an amazing deal because MUZZY can be purchased separately but the value of getting access through Virtua School is incomparable.
Kids can read, watch, or listen on any device. Your computer, tablet or smartphone are all able to support Virtua.
How does Artificial Intelligence make Virtua School Special?
Artificial Intelligence plays an essential role in Virtua School. Each student starts with a diagnostic test. Virtua’s artificial intelligence then adapts to the child’s learning strengths and weaknesses. The artificial intelligence doesn’t stop there. It is continuously adjusting as your children progress through their lesson plans.
Virtua School Benefits
If you are interested in an online program for your homeschool, Virtua School is a great option.
- Virtua offers curriculum to learners in grades K-12, and all of the core subjects, Math, Science, and English are covered. Including access to the digital library. All your children can use Virtua School which will lessen your load of having to figure out multiple programs for each child.
- Virtua School’s parent dashboard keeps track of all of your children’s progress. You can easily check-in to see how each of your children is doing.
- Your children can work and learn independently.