Celebrating the holidays can always breathe fun and life back into your family. It makes these yearly occasions more special and when you create crafts as a family you teach your children important skills and creativity. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just fun. We are sharing another fun and simple craft for Saint Patrick’s Day and this craft is a Leprechaun Craft!
Supplies For the Leprechaun Craft
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home. If you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need. However, I have included affiliate links to Amazon, where you can purchase everything you will need.
- paper tube
- paint (green and peach [optional])
- construction paper
- googly eyes
Instructions to Make the Leprechaun Craft
- First, take a paper tube and paint half (peach or whatever flesh color you choose) and paint the other half green.
- Set it aside to dry and cut our accessories.
- Using green construction paper, draw a hat shape and cut it out.
- Cut out a small black rectangle and a yellow square for the details of the hat.
- Using orange construction paper, cut a rectangle for the beard. Cut strips into the lower half of the orange construction paper.
- Using the back of your scissor, you can roll the strips of paper on the beard. (optional)
- Glue on accessories and googly eyes.