Lottie Dolls have been apart of our lives since 2014! If you haven’t noticed we have been updating our site for a while. We have had a design remodel over this past summer and have been working on getting up new content, starting up series and mending any broken links. While reviewing our old posts I came across this gem, it’s our original Lottie Doll review. Today we want to share some reasons to love Lottie Dolls.
10 Reasons to Love Lottie Dolls
- Lottie is adorable and age appropriate. She doesn’t wear makeup or jewelry, her clothes resemble those of your active child, not heels or mini skirts here.
- Lottie is a child, just like your child. She is based on a 9-year-old child and has realistic proportions.
- Lottie is relatable, depicting many aspects of childhood. You are bound to hear your child say that their Lottie is just like them.
- They stand up on their own two feet. No other doll-like them stands up on their own two feet this is a good message and feature.
- Lottie’s hair is gorgeous and has yet to (after 3 years) become a nasty, nasty mess.
- They are ethnically diverse, coming in different skin tones, and hair and eye colors.
- Lottie has a variety of clothing options in her one outfit she comes with, and all have unique textures.
- Lottie is small, not too small. She is actually 18 cm which means she is perfect to carry around.
- Lottie even has a boy doll, first of many we hope.
- Lottie is an award winner, winning numerous international awards.
We love Lottie Dolls, we urge you to check out our detailed review. There are so many things that we love about Lottie Dolls it was hard to narrow it down to just 10 reasons. 1 thing that we don’t like or love is that some of the clothes and accessories break easily. I have never contacted the company about it but from a few things I have seen, they are really good about working with you to replace or fix these things.
Check out Isabella’s recent Unboxing
Let us know
Have you heard of Lottie Dolls before? Does your child own any? What are your thoughts about these dolls? Let us know in the comments below. If you purchased any of the dolls because of this post, snap a photo and Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram use the hashtag-#bloomingbrilliant
Pin it for later