Lucky Rainbow Craft
Saint Patrick’s Day is such a fun time to bring lots of bright colors back into our lives! I don’t know about you but winter seems to last a long time and I am so over the cold and gray weather and I am ready to embrace the warmth and beautiful bright colors. As we gear up for Easter we introduce some bright colors back in this simple and fun craft for Saint Patrick’s Day. This fun and simple lucky rainbow craft will have your little ones creating and having fun while they build up their hand strength and fine motor skills. This craft is perfect for preschoolers and school-aged children.
What you will need to make the Lucky Rainbow Craft:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
What to do:
- First, draw out a rainbow onto a piece of cardstock, make the arches thick.
- Next, rip, cut and or crumple up your tissue paper squares color by color and glue each color onto the arches.
- While the arches are drying, sketch out a pot in your brown construction paper.
- Then, cut out the pot and cut out small yellow circles to put as coins coming out of the pot.
- Then, glue the pot to the bottom of the rainbow
LET US KNOW
PIN IT FOR LATER