Paper Christmas Ornament
We love creating crafts, sometimes they are super elaborate but usually, we try to make things super easy. As far as crafts go, it doesn’t get easier than this paper ornament. Just, print out the template, cut it out and decorate.
What you will need:
- Printable (download here)
- Card Stock
- Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, or Paint (whichever you prefer)
- Glitter/ Glitter Glue (optional)
What to do:
- First, print out the printable on card stock.
- Next, cut out the ornament.
- Now, decorate!
- Use paint, colored pencils, crayons or whatever you like to color in the ornament.
- Now, add glitter! (optional)
Get excited about the holidays and enjoy learning fun with these Special Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Your Homeschool shared by amazing homeschoolers just like you!
Had fun making this craft with us? Then you will love our mitten craft.
Want to read a book that goes with this craft? Check this one out at your local library or click on the image to purchase!
PIN IT FOR LATER