Paper Heart Chain
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need. However, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
Construction paper (white, pink, red)
Stapler, double-sided tape or glue
What to do:
- First, you draw lines about 1 and 1/2 inches apart on each paper.
- Next, cut on the lines, creating strips of paper.
- Once all the strips are cut out, fold each strip in half to create a V.
- Next, bring both ends of the strip into the center, forming a heart shape.
- Then staple, tape or glue the ends together creating a heart.
- Next, staple, tape or glue each heart next to one another. You can interlink the hearts if you wish.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Let us know in the comments. If you created this, we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #bloomingbrilliant
Pin it for later