Paper Heart Chain Craft
Getting ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day in your homeschool? We love creating fun crafts for the seasons and holidays, it is always a good option to break up the monotony of our everyday routine. This paper heart chain craft is a perfect craft for all kids to help create and then display for the season. This craft is perfect for children of all ages, helping children practice basic skills such as cutting and fine-motor practice. Before we begin, take a moment and pin this post on your craft board for later!
Supplies for the Paper Heart Chain Craft
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need. However, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
Construction paper (white, pink, red)
Stapler, double-sided tape or glue
How to Make the Paper Heart Chain Craft
What to do:
- First, you draw lines about 1 and 1/2 inches apart on each paper.
- Next, cut on the lines, creating strips of paper.
- Write down a positive affirmation or love note on each heart link (optional).
- Once all the strips are cut out, fold each strip in half to create a V.
- Next, bring both ends of the strip into the center, forming a heart shape.
- Then staple, tape or glue the ends together creating a heart.
- Next, staple, tape or glue each heart next to one another. You can interlink the hearts if you wish.
Check Out The Paper Heart Chain Craft Tutorial
Pin it for later