Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
Do you love making crafts as much as we do? We are having a blast creating these fun and simple crafts for Easter. These super cute paper tube Easter bunnies are sure to delight children. They love being able to play with them after, and they make such cute decorations. You can make this craft by painting the tube, but using paper helped with impatience. No need to wait for it to dry! Before we begin, take a moment to pin this to your craft board.
What You Will Need to Make Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home. If you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need. However, I have included affiliate links to Amazon, where you can purchase everything you will need.
Steps to Make Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- First, measure the tube against a sheet of paper and cut out a column that will cover the tube.
- Next, glue the sheet over the tube, covering it completely.
- Draw and cut ears (triangular shapes) out of the leftover sheet of paper.
- Draw and cut the ears’ insides (triangular shapes) out of a pink sheet of paper.
- Next, glue the inside of the ears onto the outside of the ears.
- Draw and cut a small oval out of the pink sheet of paper.
- Glue on these pieces and a set of googly eyes.
- Draw a mouth and whiskers onto the tube.
- Turn the bunny over and glue on a small pom-pom.
- Draw and cut two medium ovals out of the pink paper, and glue them to the bottom of the tube as the bunny’s feet.