Pumpkin Pie Craft
When it comes to fall and thanksgiving we have all crafted our fair share of trees, leaves, pumpkins, and turkeys. I wanted to share a fun and easy craft that is perfect for fall and thanksgiving. This craft is pretty simple and it helps kids develop hand strength and motor skills which is always a good thing.
Supplies needed for the pumpkin pie craft
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Large Paper Plate
- Orange Tissue Paper
- Brown Construction Paper or Card Stock
- Glue Stick
- School Glue
- 2 cotton balls (optional)
- ruler (optional)
How to make the pumpkin pie craft
What to do:
- First, cut the paper plate into a triangle slice.
- Next, cover the slice with glue.
- Then, rip, tear and cover the slice with orange tissue paper.
- Next, cut a strip out of the brown construction paper.
- Then, cut the strip into small squares.
- Now, glue the brown squares onto the top of the slice, like the crust.
- Next, glue on two cotton balls as whipped cream.