Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft
Is it me or does time just fly by? It is always something. We just got over Christmas and here comes Valentine’s Day. No sooner Valentine’s Day comes and goes we have Saint Patrick’s Day and Easter. The season’s change and the holidays unfold so quickly. We as parents always want to make them as special as possible and crafts are one way we can do it. I personally love spending time with my kids creating crafts. It is such a great way to instill creativity and basic skills they need for life. But sometimes it can be tough to come up with super creative crafts for the kids to do. I like to try to keep things simple. This Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft is super simple and still tons of fun. A great craft to help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THE RAINBOW POT OF GOLD CRAFT:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
WHAT TO DO:
- First, paint a rainbow onto a piece of cardstock
- Then, while the rainbow is drying sketch out a pot on either on a black or brown sheet of construction paper.
- Next, cut out the pot.
- Glue the pot to the end of the rainbow.
- Cut out small circles for gold coins out of yellow construction paper.
- Add gold glitter to the coins (optional).
- Then, glue the coins spilling out of the pot.
LET US KNOW
PIN IT FOR LATER