We love creating crafts during the holiday season. This Rudolph Ornament is a craft that is fun for kids of all ages. Toddlers and preschoolers will work their fine motor skills while older kids will enjoy getting creative. The tools used in this craft are great for sensory development as well as fine motor skill development. Letâs get started on making our Rudolph Ornament!
What You Will Need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you donât, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can also purchase everything you will need delivered right to you.
What to do:
- First, take the Popsicle sticks and glue them to form a capital A shape you want the two ends of the Popsicle sticks sticking out for Rudolph’s antlers.
- Next, paint the sticks with brown tempera paint, you can leave them in their natural tone, however, I think the dark brown looks better.
- While Rudolph is drying, cut a medium-sized red circle for Rudolph’s nose. You can cover the nose with glue and red glitter too if you like.
- Once your paint is dry you can glue on your googly eyes and nose in place.
- Â Last, add your string loop to the back of your ornament with glue and wait till dry.
Do you like this craft? Then you will love ourÂ Santa Hat Ornament Craft.
Want to read a book that goes with this craft? Check this one out at your local library or click on the image to purchase!
PIN IT FOR LATER