Snowflake Ornament Craft
I personally love decorating the Christmas tree with handmade decorations. Are you looking to create a beautiful ornament with the kids? Something not too crazy but still beautiful and fun? I think this snowflake ornament craft is the winner. This craft is really simple and super beautiful.
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Craft Sticks (we used thin craft sticks but skill sticks would be better)
- White paint
- Glitter (optional)
What to do:
- First, paint four thin craft sticks white.
- Next, shake some clear/white glitter onto the wet paint. (optional)
- Then, glue the sticks into a star/snowflake shape.
- Last, tie string into a loop and glue onto the back of the ornament.
LET US KNOW
PIN IT FOR LATER