Snowflake Ornament Craft
I personally love decorating the Christmas tree with handmade decorations. Are you looking to create a beautiful handmade ornament with the kids? Something not too crazy but still beautiful and fun? I think this snowflake ornament craft is the winner. This craft is really simple and super beautiful.
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Craft Sticks (we used thin craft sticks but skill sticks would be better)
- White paint
- Glitter (optional)
What to do:
- First, paint four thin craft sticks white.
- Next, shake some clear/white glitter onto the wet paint. (optional)
- Then, glue the sticks into a star/snowflake shape.
- Last, tie the string into a loop and glue onto the back of the ornament.
Get excited about the holidays and enjoy learning fun with these Special Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Your Homeschool shared by amazing homeschoolers just like you!
Video Tutorial of This Snowflake Ornament Craft
Enjoyed this Snowflake Ornament craft? Try out this Snowman Light craft next.
Want to read a book that goes with this craft? Check this one out at your local library or click on the image to purchase!
PIN IT FOR LATER