Snowman Lights Craft
Have you tried creating crafts with flame-less tea light candles? We have made some in the past for Halloween. They come out so adorable that we couldn’t help but share this surprisingly simple and adorable craft. Snowman Lights is such a fun and easy craft that you can add a hook to and have an amazing ornament or table decoration.
What you need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
What to do:
- First, draw a face onto the flame-less tea light candle.
- Next, cover the flame-less tea light candle with glue.
- Then, shake clear or white glitter on top of the glue.
- Next, cut out a small top hat shape from the black felt.
- Glue the hat onto the top of the flame-less tea light candle.
Let us know
Pin it for later