Snowman Picture Frame Craft
We made this snowman picture frame craft a few years ago when Isabella had just become a big sister. We loved how simple it was and how we can memorialize a moment and look back on it every Christmas. Don’t forget to add a photo, or just keep it as a craft stick snowman ornament.
What you will need:
- 4 thin craft sticks
- White paint
- Glitter (optional)
- Construction Paper (red, orange and black)
What to do:
- First, draw a medium circle onto a sheet of white cardstock.
- Next, paint the 4 thin craft sticks and the circle white.
- Next, sprinkle white/clear glitter onto the white paint. (optional)
- Then, draw boots, 2 small circles, and a small semi-circle. Cut them out of the black construction paper.
- Draw a small triangle on the orange construction paper and cut it out.
- Next, draw small mitten shape and cut them out.
- Next, draw a hat for the snowman and cut it out.
- Now, that the paint is dry cut out the white circle.
- Now, glue on the facial features.
- Next, glue on the hat.
- Then, glue the head onto a stick.
- Next, trim the 2 sticks on the sides, the size of the photo you have chosen. Glue the sticks into place, keep in mind the size of your photo.
- Next, glue on the mittens and boots. Also, add a loop made out of string to make this into an ornament.
Want to read a book that goes with this craft? Check this one out at your local library or click on the image to purchase!
Pin it for later