Spring Bunnies Craft
Spring Bunnies Craft is such a fun and easy craft. I love doing spring crafts because they can be tons of fun and so exciting especially when you are doing them with your kids. But, let’s be honest, as a parent we want something easy and not too messy. I love this type of craft because it is really simple and clean up is manageable. Glue stick is not as messy as school glue and paper is much neater than paint or glitter. I also love this type of craft because it helps small children boost their hand-eye coordination, hand strength, and motor development.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SPRING BUNNIES CRAFT:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
- Downloadable Template (if you aren’t already a Blooming Brilliant Insider, sign up here)
- tissue paper squares
HOW TO MAKE SPRING BUNNIES CRAFT:
- First, print the template on a sheet of cardstock.
- Then, cut out the bunny shape.
- Next, rip, cut or crumble up the tissue paper and glue onto the bunny shape.
- You can use different colors, you can make a face or you can just fill in the shape with the tissue paper.
PIN IT FOR LATER