Spring Chicks Craft
One thing I love about spring is the growth and new life that emerges. Spring is a symbol of new beginnings and rebirth in my eyes. What says spring more than chicks? That is why we are sharing this simple and adorable spring chicks craft.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SPRING CHICKS CRAFT:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you donât, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
HOW TO MAKE SPRING CHICKS CRAFT:
- First, cut a paper tube (paper towel roll)Â into 4 equal pieces.
- Next, measure the tube against a sheet of yellow paper and cut out a columnÂ that will cover the tube.
- Next, glue the sheet over the tube, covering it completely.
- Draw and cut out a beakÂ (small triangle) and some feet.
- Next, glue the beak, googly eyes and feet onto the tube.
- Last, glue on a feather on each side of the paper tube.
SPRING CHICKS CRAFT VIDEO TUTORIAL