Spring Chicks Craft for Kids
One thing I love about spring is the growth and new life that emerges. Spring is a symbol of new beginnings and rebirth. What says spring more than adorable chicks? This spring chicks craft will get your child’s creativity flowing. Creating crafts with your children helps them develop foundational skills, such as hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills but it also opens the door to creativity and makes learning more exciting . Before we begin, please take a moment to pin this post to your craft board.
Supplies for the Spring Chicks Craft
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home. If you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need; however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon, where you can purchase everything you will need.
Instructions on how to make these Spring Chicks
What to do:
- First, cut a paper tube (paper towel roll) into four equal pieces.
- Next, measure the tube against a sheet of yellow paper and cut out a column that will cover the tube.
- Next, glue the sheet over the tube, covering it completely.
- Draw and cut out a beak (small triangle) and some feet.
- Next, glue the beak, googly eyes, and feet onto the tube.
- Last, glue a feather on each side of the paper tube.