Homeschooling Made Easier with Time4Learning
I think we are all looking for something to make our lives easier as homeschoolers. Between lesson plans, schedules, unit studies, book lists, field trips, the library runs not to mention all our other daily obligations, we are always running on empty or close to empty as homeschool moms. This season I have been looking for ways to make homeschooling easier, and that is why I am so glad Time4Learning contacted me to ask me to try out their program in exchange for me sharing my honest opinions with you all.
What is Time4Learning?
Time4Learing is an online education program. All you have to do is go to Time4Learning.com and sign up! Seriously, it is that easy, signing up is a snap and it is affordable. Starting at $20 a (per student) a month, you can have most of their homeschool provided through this program, including lesson plans, grading, and reports, which makes my life as a homeschool mom so much easier!
Time4Learning teaches kids from preschool up to 12th grade, and from what I have seen this week using it with my kids, the lessons are fun, interactive, student-centered. Time4Learning combines 1000+ animated lessons, printable worksheets, and graded activities to teach Math and Language Arts lessons to state standards. Science, Social Studies, and Art classes are provided as a bonus for most grades. Plus, you can purchase additions such as Math Facts and Foreign Language Classes (powered by Rosetta Stone).
What is so great about Time4Learning?
We have only been using Time4Learning for about a week now, but there are numerous features that I love already.
What makes Time4Learning Great:
- Incredibly easy navigation for both parents and children.
- There is nothing to download, no CDs, and nothing additional to purchase, which is excellent if you are like me and lack space.
- Students get individual logins and work at their own pace and schedule; they can even work simultaneously, which I love (my older daughter can be working on her own while I work with my younger son on a different computer).
- Parents can set the grade level independently for each subject, which is great if your child is further ahead or still struggling with something.
- The grade above and below are available for review and additional study.
- There are detailed lesson plans available for parents who wish to preview lessons, and it does help with reporting to the DOE during the school year.
- I love how Time4Learning is for a variety of student types and learning styles and even homeschooling methods, it is non-secular so if you are religious or not you are sure to enjoy Time4Learning. It is entirely online, so all you need is a computer and internet connection, and you can do ‘school” at any time of the day or night.
- You can try out Time4Learning for 14 days, and if you don’t like it, get your money back.
Making our homeschool easier in just one week
We have only been using Time4Learning for one week, but I have already been so much more relaxed in our homeschool and loved that I didn’t have to argue with my kids to get them to start their school day. They show up excited to see what Time4Learning has in store for them, and they also get to try out educational games as a reward when they finish their lessons. We will let you know how it goes as we progress through the month with Time4Learning. If you can’t wait, sign up for Time4Learning today!
Pin it for later