Halloween Pumpkin Mask Craft
Did you catch our countdown to Halloween craft? If not you can check it out here. Today we are creating a pumpkin craft. Making a fun mask to play around with during the Halloween season is so much fun! We did this craft years ago with construction paper and it came out pretty good if you want a more durable and comfortable mask we recommend using foam sheets which you can find at your local office supply or craft store.
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
ribbon or string
What to do:
- First sketch out a pumpkin shape. It is just the very top of the pumpkin, think deformed heart-shape.
- Cut out the sketch, Remember bigger is better you can always trim it later.
- Next, trace and cut the stem shape out of the green foam.
- Now, glue the stem onto the orange pumpkin shape. Trim stem if necessary.
- Try to figure out where to place the eyes so you can see out of it! Draw triangles for the eyes and an upside-down triangle for the nose.
- Trim if needed, draw lines for the details of the pumpkin.
- Cut out the centers of the triangles.
- Place a little hole on each side, at eye level.
- String ribbon or string through the holes.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram use the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for Later