Halloween Frankenstein Craft
The Halloween season can be so much fun! Creating crafts is oneÂ way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, then we shared aÂ Pumpkin Mask Craft,Â then we are sharedÂ witch light craft,Â then we shared aÂ cute black cat craft, then we shared theÂ candy corn craft,Â then we shared ghost bookmark,Â then we shared the vampire craft, and then the mummy. Today we are going to create this adorable Frankenstein Craft for Halloween.
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you donât, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
toilet paper tube (or paper towel tube)
googly eyes (optional)
What to do:
- First, paint the paper roll light green (mix in some white to your green paint till you are happy with the shade.)
- Next, paint a black strip onto the top quarter of the paper roll.
- Then, paint aÂ black “jacket” shape onto the lower two quarters. Leave the middle of the “jacket” area empty.
- Next, paint a white “shirt” in the middle of the “jacket” area. Touch up as needed.
- Set it aside to dry. Then, snip thin strips on the top quarter of the paper roll, this is Frankenstein’sÂ hair.
- Now, glue on the googly eyes cut a semi-circle out of black construction paper for Frank’s mouth, cut out tiny squares out of white construction paper for Frank’s teeth.
- Next, paint on stitches, marks, eyebrows, and nose.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it!Â Tag us onÂ Facebook,Â TwitterÂ orÂ InstagramÂ using the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for later