Halloween Black Cat Craft
The Halloween season can be so much fun! Creating crafts is one way we make it just a little more special. Have you been following our 13 Days to Halloween Crafts? We began with our Countdown Wheel, then we shared a Pumpkin Mask Craft and then we are shared an adorable witch light craft. Today we are sharing a not so spooky Halloween black cat craft. Black cats are a staple when it comes to creepy and spooky. I don’t know the real reasoning behind it, they are so adorable! This Halloween black car craft is so simple and fun, the kids are bound to love it.
What you will need:
You most likely have all the supplies you need already in your home, if you don’t, a quick run to your local drugstore or office supply store should be able to supply you with all you need, however, I have included affiliate links to Amazon where you can purchase everything you will need.
What to do:
- First, paint a paper plate black and let it dry.
- Next, have place your hand down on the paper plate with fingers spread and draw an outline around it. Cut this out.
- Next, cut out the outer edge of the cut piece of the paper plate. This will be the cat’s tail.
- Glue it to the back of your paper plate.
- Trim the remainder of the plate into an oval shape for the cat’s head.
- Take the scrap and make two small triangles for ears.
- Next, glue the ears to the back of the head shape.
- Now, glue the head to the body.
- Now, cut the pipe cleaners into four equal pieces. These are the cat’s whiskers.
- Add a small pom pom for the nose.
- Make sure everything is glued down and let it dry.
LET US KNOW
Did you enjoy this craft? Are you excited for the rest of them? Let us know in the comments. If you created this we would love to see it! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag- #bloomingbrilliant and #13daysofhalloween
Pin it for later